Género:
    Masculino
    Fecha de nacimiento:
    6. Oct 1993 (Edad: 23)
    Profesión:
    Estudiante
    Gates

~Just Feel The Music...
    I love her because,she moves in her own way, but, she came to my show, just to hear about my day…

She's like the rose without a thorn, she's like the sunflower that never looks back at the sun, she's like a diamond in the rough, she's like the first girl on this earth that you wanted to touch…

I wanna make you happy, I wanna make you feel alive, let me make you happy…

Shake me down, not a lot of people left around…

I want to take you beyond dreams, it's just that dreams look like fantasies, that disappear with the sun of every day, in my dreams you're always there…

My Music…
    Ghost, Green Day, The Beatles, The Who, Ramones, $ex Pistols, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Avenged Sevenfold, Magna Carta Cartel, Kiss, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Halloween, Poison, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Alice Cooper, Black Veil Brides, Nirvana, Nargaroth, Exodus, Armon Amarth, Bee Gees, Eluveitie, Rammstein, Bon Jovi, Europe, No Doubt, Non Blondes, Megadeth. Guns N' Roses, Whitesnake, Scorpions, Queen, Men At Work, Culture Club, Eurythmics, Simple Plan, Creedence Clearwater Revial, The Kooks, Cage The Elephant.

Firma

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The darknest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those whitch choose to break free from the abyss andmove silently among us.